• All orders are dispatched within 3 working days of order being placed from our base in Kingaroy, Queensland.
• All orders are sent via Australia Post express service.
• You will receive an email when your order has been dispatched - this email will contain your Australia Post tracking number.
How we package your new pieces
Each piece is carefully inspected and wrapped securely to ensure protection during transit. Over time we have found the most effective way to ensure your crystals arrives safely is by using tissue paper to cushion the piece. If your piece is extremely fragile, you may noticed it is also wrapped in toilet paper (crystals have arrived safely from the other side of the world wrapped in toilet paper! - it's a crystals best friend in transit & one of our favourite packing methods). If you do have a fragile piece with a few other crystals, we generally house it in a little box for extra protection.
• Your oder will be packaged 100% plastic free (including the sticky tape & stickers). If in the rare occasion, we may use bubble wrap - especially if you piece is extremely large & heavy. This has been reused from what we have received from the miners.
• Note: Unfortunately as we ship your orders through Australia Post express - we are required to use their plastic express tape on the outside of the package. This is out of our control :(.
• Free Australian delivery on orders over $200
• $12 standard express shipping on orders under $200 Australia wide
Shipping Terms & Conditions
• Our pieces are quality controlled checked and packaged to the best of our ability to ensure safe arrival. Due to the nature of some crystals, a small amount of fall out is common - this is impossible to avoid (we include information if the piece is fragile on the listing)
• We have no control over how Australia Post handles your parcel. While we package each piece for safe arrival, if your package is treated poorly while on its way to you, Raw Stone takes no responsibility for damage incurred during the shipment process (if this is the case we will do our best to assist you in making a lodgement with Australia Post). By shopping with us, you agree to this statement.
• If damage occurs during transit please contact us via Instagram or our Contact Us page via our website within 12 hours of receiving.
• Raw Stone does not provide refunds on packages that are lost in transit, stolen or damaged directly. This is handled via Australia Post.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that your correct postal address has been supplied to us during the checkout process. Please contact us immediately if you find you have not supplied the correct address. Raw Stone cannot be held liable for any parcels that are posted to the address given by you and later found to be incorrect.
• If your parcel is redirected back to us due to incomplete or incorrect details supplied by you, you will be notified via email. It is the customers responsibility to pay subsequent postage costs to repost your parcel.
Returns & Exchanges
Crystals and minerals are NATURAL objects and are unique in pattern and crystalline composure; therefore no two crystals or stones will ever be the same.
Please be aware as natural objects their appearance can vary from the images shown depending on lighting and may contain small natural fractures and pits. We do our best to capture the true colour and representation of each piece.
• Returns and exchanges are not accepted based on crystal characteristics.
• We do not offer refunds or exchanges on books, tarot or oracle decks and jewellery. Please think carefully before ordering.
• Raw Stone does NOT give refunds or exchanges for change of mind.
• If there is any issue with your order please contact us via Instagram or the Contact Us page via our website within 12 hours of receiving you order.
Canceling your order
• If you would like to cancel your order, you MUST contact us within 12 hours of placing your order. Unfortunately if your parcel has already shipped and left our HQ, we are unable to cancel the order.